Monday, January 15, 2024

Welcome to My Beckers Story

Originally launched in 2009 after suffering a work-related injury. I started sharing my story about living with Becker Muscular Dystrophy here on the My Beckers Story blog. This year celebrating 14 years of raising awareness of Muscular Dystrophy and the issues those with disabilities face. When I first started I never thought I would reach over 100 blog posts written or see over 420,000 people visiting My Beckers Story.

If you are visiting My Beckers Story for the first time please use the links above to read through my journey and living with Becker Muscular Dystrophy. Now a few years ago I launched an updated version of the My Beckers Story blog making it more user friendly which is available by visiting https://mybeckersstory.blogspot.com 

In November of 2023 I self-published my book Fighting Towards Victory a book sharing my entire life story. It takes you through my childhood and teens up in to my mid-forties. A book that helps to show you that life is often about persevering through the challenges life brings. I hope you will consider ordering a copy available on Amazon using this special link https://linktr.ee/fightingtowardsvictory