Sunday, January 14, 2024

My New Book Fighting Towards Victory - Available on Amazon

Well I wrote a book! A dream at times I thought wouldn't be possible but after months of pushing through I have self-published a book entitled "Fighting Towards Victory" Now available on Amazon!

This certainly is a huge victory for me, one I thought at times wouldn't be possible to achieve! But in life we are all fighting towards a goal. It really doesn't matter who you are, we all have something we're dealing with. In my case it started early on in life when I was diagnosed with Becker Muscular Dystrophy. While it's only part of my story it hasn't been the only thing bringing challenges into my life. Sure we all enjoy a few victories along the way and at times we may face things that stop us in our tracks. Still we often make it through with a never give up attitude. I've certainly faced many ups and downs, some which should have broken me. Yet I am still here fighting so what I hope you get from reading my book is that overcoming the challenges of life is possible and that no matter what you are facing in life to always keep fighting. Even if sometimes that victory is just making it through the day.

So if you are looking to learn more about Becker Muscular Dystrophy, dealing with a recent diagnosis or simply aim to find ways to overcome the challenges of life I think you will enjoy reading a story about facing life's challenges head on and the ability we have to never give up no matter what comes our way.

I truly hope you consider ordering a copy of Fighting Towards Victory!

Available on Amazon Please (Click Here) to order your copy today!