Thursday, August 5, 2021

Even throughout the challenges life is still good

Throughout the challenges life is still good! Sure some days are better than others with some resulting in us feeling like giving up. But we often fight through with the hope better days will come.

Just last week I had two really good days, physically I felt great but this week I've been having a few rough days. The things of the world getting to me, a lack of sleep along with the current challenges I face in getting a minivan. One frustration is a long trip I will be taking and having no option of bringing my mobility scooter along. This means having to be extra careful to not push myself beyond my limits.

Hey but I have faced worse challenges in my life, plenty of losses, uphill battles that I thought would break me but I am still here. See in life patience is truly key especially when dealing with the hard moments in life. I still need to learn to stop placing so much pressure on myself. To accept the things that are no longer possible in my life, home ownership will never become a possibility, just like winning the lottery is a hopeless dream, but I am happy to still be able to enjoy life despite the disappointments and things I have lost.

Sure some say we are not warriors but after all I've been through and the challenges I face I believe I am in a battle fighting every day through this thing called life as I stand firm in believing MD won't Stop Me after all its about adapting to the changes as they come!