Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Thank you for believing my story has value & is worth sharing


 Often men are told they have to be tough, to not complain & to refrain from showing any emotions. From the start I have decided to share my story openly & honestly as I truly have nothing to hide.

I am not one to lie and have always believed in telling the truth. That is why I never hold anything back. You won't see an Instagram account filled with faked or forced smiles, if I am facing frustrations I will share them, if I am having a great day I will post about. If I have a need to be fulfilled I won't hesitate to ask for help. As I truly believe we are in this together.

I simply want to give everyone the most authentic look at life living with Becker Muscular Dystrophy. Sure it's a major focus but I am also more than just a person with a disability but someone just navigating through life doing my best to handle all the challenges that come my way.

My feed will be filled with the issues I am currently facing again holding nothing back staying true to myself and bringing the honesty of my story and I thank those joining along on my journey!

I also want to thank those sharing their stories as well, many who I follow. As I also enjoy reading everyone else's stories and following those who do so honestly. I too have learned so much about other people's stories and I am thankful for social media and the opportunity it gives us to join together!