Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This is my Becker's Story, what is yours?

Please join me! If you are an individual living with Becker's Muscular Dystrophy I want to encourage you to start sharing your Becker's Story. After all the My Becker's Story blog isn't only about me but you. I believe that your story is just as important as mine. So PLEASE feel free to join in and share your Becker's Story. All you have to do is join the My Becker's Story blog on Facebook and look for the "This is My Becker's Story Campaign" posting and start sharing your Story! I truly believe that this is a great opportunity for us to join "Together" with fellow BMDers in an effort to raise even more awareness about Becker's Muscular Dystrophy!

I want to encourage everyone to join in sharing their stories even the parents and friends of those living with Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. After all your story is important as well!

You can keep it simple or go into detail the choice is yours. Simply let us know: At what age did your Becker's Story Start? or When was your child first diagnosed? , What have you gone on to accomplish? , What is your hope for the future? , Whatever you would like to share is really up to you. 

So please join us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter today!

This is My Becker's Story! What is yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment