Monday, July 2, 2012

My Becker`s Story on Facebook: A great place to connect

Did you know that the My Becker’s Story blog was created in early 2010 not only to help me share my story but to help connect others who are also living with Becker’s Muscular Dystrophy? After all I didn`t create this page to promote myself but to raise awareness about Muscular Dystrophy. You see the My Becker’s Story blog isn’t just about me, it`s about you, it`s about everyone living with or effected by Becker`s Muscular Dystrophy. After all I truly believe that we are all in this together. Over the last few years I have learned how important it is to be able to connect with others who can relate to what you are going through. Having the privilage of meeting others including the family and friends of those effected by Becker's has meant alot to me. I am so thankful for everyone who I have met over the last few years. I really believe that it is very beneficial for anyone living with any condition to have the ability to connect with other who are going through similar situations. So please if you aren`t already a member of the My Becker`s Story blog on Facebook I want to encourage you to join us at www.facebook.com/mybeckersstory as it is a great place to connect with other`s living with Muscular Dystrophy! 

 Join us on Facebook!

When it comes to the My Becker's Story blog even though the focus is on Becker's Muscular Dystrophy I also want to encourage those affected by Duchenne and all other forms of Muscular Dystrophy to join in as well.



I truly believe when we join together we can make a difference in our communities and raise even more awareness about Muscular Dystrophy.


So please join us on Facebook Today!


You can also follow My Becker's Story on YouTubeTwitter
 


Related posts:
 
 
Join the My Becker's Story blog on social media
http://my-beckers-story.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment