Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The My Becker's Story blog publishes it's 100th blog post!

Just a few weeks ago the My Becker's Story blog published it's 100th blog post. An accomplishment at time's I thought I might never achieve. But thanks to the support of people like you reaching our 100th blog post was possible. So I have to thank everyone who supports the My Becker's Story blog. You see when I first started the My Becker's Story blog I had no idea what kind of an impact it would have on the lives of other's as well as myself. What I am most thankful for is having the opportunity to connect with so many great people from around the world. I truly hope you understand what a positive impact you all are having on my life. That is why I have to thank everyone who has taken the time visit the My Becker's Story blog over the last few years.
The My Becker's Story blog
When it comes to the My Becker's Story blog I have to thank so many people who have joined me in my efforts to raise awareness about living with Muscular Dystrophy. First I have to thank Muscular Dystrophy Canada for reaching out to me and inviting me to become a member of the Durham Region Walk for Muscular Dystrophy planning committee. Being involved in such an important community event means a lot to me. I also have to thank them for supporting the blog through social media and most recently with my guest post on Muscular Dystrophy Canada's blog page. Next I have to thank the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in the UK for all their support. I really enjoyed the opportunity of having the blog post Dan and I worked on published on your web page as well as the mention in your magazine, again thank you. I also have to thank Dan from the Life with Muscular Dystrophy blog for reaching out to me it meant alot to me to have your support and I really enjoyed writing the Muscular Dystrophy Prospective blog posts with you. I would also like to thank Disability Horizons for featuring my blog post Disability, Differently Abled or Abilities on their web page. I would also like to thank everyone for your support on Twitter thank you for all the re-tweets. I truly wish I could thank everyone so to those who I may have missed thank you for supporting the My Becker's Story blog and helping us raise awareness. I would also like to thank everyone who follows us on Twitter and on Facebook your support means a lot to me. I am so glad that we are able to join together to make a difference and raise awareness about Muscular Dystrophy in our communities.
Brad's Auto Reviews
The biggest surprise over the last few years has been the opportunity to involve my passion for cars into the My Becker's Story blog. Not only has this turned into a great opportunity to raise awareness about our needs but it has also helped me in pursuing a career in automotive journalism. That is why I have to thank Autos.ca for allowing me to complete the Top 10 vehicles for people with disabilities article. This opportunity not only allowed me to raise awareness about the needs of those with disabilities but Muscular Dystrophy as well. I would also like to thank Peter Grande for giving me the opportunity to review the MV-1 a first of it's kind factory built accessible vehicle. This led to my second published article on the Autos.ca web page. I am so thankfully for the opportunity that Autos.ca gave me to write both these article as it allowed one of my life long dreams to come true. I also have to thank everyone who has helped me along the way including Nissan Canada who shared my review of the Nissan Juke on their Facebook page. Next I have to thank Scion Canada for loaning me a Scion xD for what was one of my very first car reviews. Then there`s Mills Motors in Oshawa who invited me to take part in the Buick Challenge a moment
 in my life I will never forget. 

If there is one thing I have learned over the last few years it`s to always pursue your dreams and thank everyone who has helped you out along the way. So thank you to everyone for being a part of The My Becker's Story blog reaching it's 100th blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment